New customers are surprised to find that 4SureLoans offers other services besides Toronto payday loans. Last minute financial needs can require the completion of transactions that require off-hours attention. Outside banking hours, 4Sure Loans is available to provide the following services:
• Cheque cashing – Any cheque that is made out to the bearer can be cashed for an affordable fee. Businesses that wish to convert a cheque into cash will not have to wait for the cheque to clear the bank to receive the funds. This convenient service is helpful on bank holidays and long weekends when cash is needed.
• Western Union – Money orders are available in Canadian funds. This convenient service allows anyone to convert cash into a form that can be mailed to someone. Western Union is the most reliable way to send money to someone anywhere in the world. For those who need to receive funds, there are convenient locations that are open late for customer convenience.
• Currency exchange – Arrivals and departures do not occur during banking hours. For those who need Canadian currency or any other type, 4SureLoans exchanges currencies at affordable rates. The traveler should be cognizant of the fluidity of currency exchange rates prior to visiting the nearest 4SureLoans location.
• Bill payments – Through the Western Union Quick Collect service, the customer can pay a bill quickly to avoid late fees. Most bill payments will arrive at the destination in two to three business days. Cheques and stamps are not needed for this easy and affordable bill paying service.
Payday loans in Toronto may be the primary service offered by 4SureLoans, but these others provide additional customer convenience. Questions are always welcome. All services are designed to help customers address last minute financial needs and avoid long-term financial hardship.
People who need a source of immediate cash can trust 4SureLoans to provide a simple process that leads to fast approval in most cases. Payday loans can be used for any purpose, including: paying bills, car repairs, medical bills or any other immediate need. The interest on a payday loan can be less expensive than late fees or bounced check fees from other creditors or a bank.
Thousands of people come to 4SureLoans each day to find help with an unexpected financial need. Loans will vary in size from 30-50 percent of the applicant’s net pay amount. The maximum loan size is $1,500. The entire loan amount must be repaid on the next payday. The funds are automatically withdrawn from the checking account. Every applicant provides the following information at the time the application is completed.
• Most current paycheck stub
• Most recent checking account bank statement
• A voided blank personal cheque
• Valid, and government issued, Photo ID
All of these pieces of information are used to determine the applicant’s ability to repay the loan. A credit check is not necessary to qualify for Toronto payday loans. The applicant is able to repay the loan through the next payday’s proceeds since the loan amount will be deducted from the checking account on the next payday. Loan applicants must be prepared to pay other bills that will arrive during the next pay period to avoid causing a personal financial hardship. 4SureLoans does not allow borrowers to roll over a Toronto payday loan. All loans must be repaid without using borrowed money from another payday loan from any source.
Payday loans in Toronto are available for the immediate financial surprises that would cause more expense if ignored. The repayment date for the loan is the next payday, and the funds are automatically withdrawn from the checking account. Borrowers are not allowed to renew, or roll over, the loan into a new loan. Other companies allow this privilege, but 4SureLoans wishes to avoid causing financial hardship for customers. Recurring financial shortages should be addressed through other means, which might include a bank loan or additional income. Successive payday loans are an expensive approach to a problem that requires long-term solutions.
Customers often ask for the convenience of rolling the Toronto payday loans over when the due date arrives. Customer service representatives spend time with each person to explain the company policy that clearly states the reasons loans are not rolled over. 4SureLoans cannot participate in hindering the financial situation for any individual. This policy might seem unfair, but experience has shown that an individual who needs multiple payday loans in Toronto needs to seek financial advice from a professional. A household budget will address systemic financial shortfalls.
Bank loans and credit cards are longer term solutions that can address needs for a certain period of time. The best solution is to reduce the household expenditures and find an additional income stream. Most customers realize that use of a payday loan is an expensive method of acquiring money very quickly. Repetitive use of this type of loan will cause a snowball effect that makes a financial situation worse. At the time the loan is approved, the customer should be making plans to correct the financial shortfall for the next pay period. This approach will prevent future problems in the household budget.